Visit the Ride High Equestrian Centre for funded outdoor fun this Christmas break!
We've lots of fun-filled activities for children and young people:
Enjoy spending time with our horses and ponies, get a glimpse of behind the scenes on a busy yard, learn how to care for these beautiful animals and have a go at grooming. Sessions will also include craft activities, team challenges and lots of fun! Please note, these sessions do not include horse riding.
Milton Keynes Council has provided the funding for these sessions.
To be eligible to attend children must be:
* aged between 5 and 12
* live and/or attend school in Milton Keynes
* eligible for benefit related free school meals*.
Eligible children can attend one of the following two-day sessions below.
A FEW PLACES HAVE BECOME AVAILABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK YOUR CHILD IN PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com.
- Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st December AM - 9:00-13:00
- Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st December PM - 13:30-17:30
- Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd December AM - 9:00-13:00
- Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd December PM - 13:30-17:30
Once you have successfully registered you will receive all the information you need ahead of the day via email.
Please note that places are limited and all places must be prebooked. Parents must leave children for these activities and will not be able to stay on site.
If you have any questions please email the Ride High Equestrian Centre .
* Only those, whose families are in receipt of the following benefits will be eligible to attend:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).