Supporting your employees in a completely different way
This programme is ideal for employees who…
- Are exhibiting symptoms of stress, depression and/or anxiety
- Have high or increasing levels of absenteeism
- Are at risk of burn-out or leaving the business
- Are actively disengaged in the work place
- Require a phased return to work
We use learning about horses and riding to provide a focus beyond work and home life. The programmes provide regular time out during the week for employees who may be absent, disengaged or who would benefit from space and support outside the workplace.
We use horses to:
- provide a unique opportunity for self-reflection.
- create a non-judgemental environment for learning.
- look at emotional responses and develop coping mechanisms.
- learn practical skills creating a sense of achievement and confidence.
- improve overall wellbeing.
The benefits for your business are:
- more resilient employees.
- increased staff engagement levels.
- reduction in absenteeism.
- higher productivity levels.
One hour per week for up to 8 employees. Available as a 6, 8 or 12 week programme
Can be tailored in consultation with your HR team or occupational health providers
Specialist 1:1 coaching for individual employees can be added
Please contact us for more information and a quote
To enquire about any of our courses or services please contact the Ride High Equestrian Centre on 01908 666434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org