With more than a decade's experience delivering supported learning and engagement programmes, we work with agencies and schools to deliver programmes for children and adults.
The Ride High Equestrian Centre is part of the Ride High charity which has a strong track record in creating positive outcomes with a wide range of children. We have drawn on the charity's wealth of experience in working with children and pride ourselves on providing the highest quality riding and horse care sessions in Milton Keynes. All profits from the Ride High Equestrian Centre go to supporting the charitable work of Ride High.
At the Ride High Equestrian Centre we aim to be inclusive and accessible and we offer a range of products and services, many of which can be tailored to your needs.
Breakfast club (minimum age 11)
- 7.30am - 8.30am
- The Breakfast Club can also be offered as an After School Club running from 3-4pm or 3:30-4:30pm
- A 10-week course involving horse care and an introduction to riding. Ideal for promoting a healthy lifestyle and increasing engagement among children who may not be achieving at the expected level.
Programme costs £2,160 - equivalent to £27 per child per week.
Pony care and riding skills foundation programme
- Available for groups of up to 8 children aged 11 – 16yrs
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to independently groom their pony and prepare for riding in addition to achieving foundation-level riding skills and after care.
8 week course priced at £1,600 – equivalent to £25 per child per week
Also available as an intensive 6 week course priced at £1,296 - equivalent of £27 per child per week
Riding and Pony Care
- Hourly lessons for groups of children
- Minimum booking 6 weeks
Prices start from £21 per child per week dependent on day, time and number of weeks booked.
- Available for children who need one to one attention and connection with their pony.
- Ideal for children who may have difficulty concentrating or struggle to engage with others.
Prices available on request.
- For individual or small groups of children with additional needs.
- A programme of non-ridden work with ponies and on the stable yard indoor arena designed to develop engagement, speaking and listening skills and support with behaviour management. Groups of three or four children.
Prices from £1,000 for the 6 week programme for up to 4 children.
Ponies to your organisation
- We can bring ponies for an educational visit and interactive sensory and grooming session for 2 hours.
- Ideal for getting larger numbers of children involved.
Price from £320 per visit.
Holiday programmes and pony camps
Available for individuals or groups. Prices available on request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
We also offer bespoke programmes. For information on any of the above products please contact Samantha Ball at email@example.com