Join our dynamic, hardworking team providing quality riding lessons, sensory programmes and EFL:
We are currently looking for a part-time Groom to cover holidays and sickness.
You must be
- competent, confident and fit enough to carry out all stableyard duties
- able to work on your own and as part of a team
- keen to work with children and horses
- able to work under pressure and carry out physically demanding tasks.
Flexibility and good communication skills are also essential for this role.
To find out more about this role, and to apply, please contact our Training Manager or call 01908 666434.
Applications close at 12.00 Friday 26 April.
Meet & Greet / Receptionist
This role will suit someone who is passionate about horses and what we do at the Ride High Equestrian Centre; someone who wants to be a part of a high performing team and is willing to help out with a wide range of tasks.
It is also the chance to be involved with an organisation which makes a real difference to children’s lives - All profit from RHEC is passed on to the Ride High Charity.
If you like the sound of the above and are:
- Professional, cheerful and outgoing
- Tactful and polite
- Someone who enjoys working with young people and sharing your skills
- A team player but happy to work on your own
- Enthusiastic for positive change and enjoy working in a team to achieve shared objectives.
Please contact Jo Falconer for further information and an application form.
Applications close at 12.00 Friday 5 April.