Christmas Pony Hour & Meet Father Christmas
Sunday 19 December: 9.30 am – 11 am and 11 am – 12.30 pm | Age: 2 - 12 years | £50 per child
In our special Christmas Pony Hour, children will join the Ride High ponies for a Christmas pony ride and spend time on the yard with our team, learning more about how we care for the ponies and helping to groom them. These activities will take about an hour.
Children will also meet Father Christmas during this special festive session and receive a small gift from him – he likes to visit Ride High as we've ample parking for his sleigh and plenty of hay for the reindeer! There will also be mince pies and hot drinks available for parents and parents will be able to take photographs of their child meeting Father Christmas.
- A maximum of 2 adults may stay with each child, but no accompanying siblings please.
- Alternatively, you can drop children off for the session and collect at the end.
- If you are attending with your child, please wear sensible footwear as the yard has uneven surfaces and may be muddy.
- The session will include an hour's pony time - split between riding and grooming the ponies, as well as a visit to Father Christmas
This activity must be pre-booked as numbers are limited and tickets will not be available on the day.
Important Information & How to Book:
- Covid has not gone away, so please continue to be aware of the need to maintain space and do feel free to wear a mask and make use of the hand-sanitzers and washbasins around the site. Our staff may choose to wear masks when delivering sessions or leading ponies.
- Please do not attend if you or your child are unwell
- If you need to cancel due to Covid, within 48 hours of your booking, we will require proof of a positive test in order to supply you with a credit to use against a future activity.
Our normal Cancellation Policy is that we require 48 hours notice before your booking date to process a refund. Cancellations within 48 hours of the booking date (unless due to Covid and proof is supplied) will not be refunded or credited. To cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please wear sensible shoes or boots as our stable-yard has uneven and muddy surfaces
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking slot to enable hat fitting etc.
- Please ensure pony tails are low (for hat fitting) and we would recommend earrings and jewellry are removed for safety
- Children should wear trousers e.g. leggings, joggers or jodhpurs for comfort when riding
- We have a strict 12 stone weight limit - please be aware of this if booking activities for older teens.
How to book:
You can find Holiday Activities in EC Pro under: book a lesson>group lesson> then look up the date the activity is on to view and book it.
If you need any assistance please contact Reception on 01908 666434 or email email@example.com.