September 2021 - New clients looking for riding lessons:
Due to unprecedented demand we are currently operating a waiting list for all new riders who would like riding lessons.
Please email our Reception Team with your details (contact number, experience, height and weight) if you would like to join our waiting list and we will be in touch when an assessment lesson becomes available.
We have no capacity for any new riders at this time and from 01/09/21 assessment lessons booked directly by new riders via EC Pro may be cancelled and refunded.
Holiday Activities bookings (for new and current riders) are unaffected and can be booked by following the instructions below.
How to Book
To make a booking please use our online booking system – ECPro. To be able to use the system you first need to register your details. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Visit https://ride-high.ecpro.co.uk/
2. Register by completing your account details
3. Verify your email by clicking the automated link sent to you by email (check your spam if you don't receive instantly)
4. Login with your email and password details
5. Add riders to your account by following the instructions to click on the link to rider registration
6. Rider Registration to be completed with up-to-date details of rider
7. Submit your rider registration details by clicking the submit button
8. Add riders if more than one individual under the same account for payment/guardian purposes
Once you have registered you can then go and download the app from your app store. Just search EC Pro and then log in with your email address and password.
Please note that all new Ride High clients will need to have a private assessment lesson before being able to join our group lessons. After registering with EC Pro please book a private lesson and select lesson type ‘assessment’. This will alert us that this is your first time at the centre. You will then receive an email confirmation.
You do not need to have an assessment for holiday activities - assessment is only required for clients wishing to join Group riding lessons.