To make a booking please use our online booking system – EC Pro. To be able to use the system you first need to register your details. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Visit https://ride-high.ecpro.co.uk/
2. Register by completing your account details
3. Verify your email by clicking the automated link sent to you by email (check your spam if you don't receive instantly)
4. Login with your email and password details
5. Add riders to your account by following the instructions to click on the link to rider registration
6. Rider Registration to be completed with up-to-date details of rider
7. Submit your rider registration details by clicking the submit button
8. Add riders if more than one individual under the same account for payment/guardian purposes
Once you have registered you can then go and download the app from your app store. Just search EC Pro and then log in with your email address and password.
Please note that all new Ride High clients will need to have a private assessment lesson before being able to join our group lessons. After registering with EC Pro please book a private lesson and select lesson type ‘assessment’. This will give you a £20 discount and alert us that this is your first time at the centre. You will then receive an email confirmation.